Scientific Forming Technologies Corporation, a world leader in the process simulation of material forming processes, has the following job positions available:
- Technical Support Specialists: SFTC is seeking candidates to provide technical support to users and distributors of the DEFORM® system. Daily activities range from product testing, quality assurance, validation, troubleshooting applications, application development, project assignments, customer licensing and training. Technical support staff regularly interacts with customers and international distributors. These positions offer a wide range of opportunities and require the ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Multiple positions are available for:
- candidates with advanced engineering degrees (PhD preferred) and a strong FEM background and
- candidates with applications experience and an engineering degree (MS preferred)
- candidates with material modeling background and a material science (MS) degree.
- Scientific Forming Technologies Corp. Research Scientists in Columbus, OH to Design & develop the application to run & manage FEM-based metal forming simulations & optimizations for metal forming products & manufacturing processes. Req. MS in Mechanical Engineering; Knowledge of Software development methodology & C programming language; Numerical & computational analysis for mechanical engineering applications; GUI as demonstrated by 2 academic courses or 1 year of experience in each area. Email resume to [email protected] with subject “job application”.